The Kids Bowl Free program is where schools and bowling centers across the country give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer.
This summer, children who do not exceed the age limit of 15 can get free games of bowling, all summer long, at participating bowling centers. Registration starts now and some locations will even let you start bowling earlier than usual. Don’t miss out!
Table of Contents
Current Kids Bowl Free Summer Promotions
Get Two Free Bowling Games Daily
If your child is free this summer, this is a great promotion to take advantage of because Kids Bowl Free is offering an opportunity for children to Get Two Free Bowling Games Daily. You’ll be saving a ton of money, especially if you use this offer everyday! Keep in mind that the age limit for this deal is 15 years old and under.
- Promotion: Get Two Free Bowling Games Daily
- Expiration: End of summer 2020
- Availability: Registered kids
- How to earn it:
- Go to the Kids Bowl Free Summer Promotion page
- Enter your state and choose your nearest participating location
- Register each child by filling out the form
- Redeem at your participating locations by printing out the registration or show it on your phone
- Enjoy free games all summer long!
- Terms: Age limit is 15 years and under.
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion)
Keep your children busy this summer and out of your hair with Kids Bowl Free Summer promotion and get free games, all summer long per kid. Simply register your children or grandchildren under the age of 15 for the Kids Bowl Free Summer promotion and receive a free pass.
Registration starts now and some participating locations will let you even start bowling earlier than usual. Check out more ways to Save Money!