Shop Your Way members who like to shop at Kmart, get ready to earn cash back during this shopping promotion! At Kmart online only, shoppers can earn $10 cash back for every $50 you spend with a maximum of $40 cash back. Just log in and use promo code CASH at checkout. Plus, you can bag free shipping with this deal. Do all your holiday shopping at Kmart where you can find great deals on furniture, toys, clothing, electronics, and more! If you can’t find anything here, remember that Sears is also a Shop Your Way partner and is having the same deal, so you can also save on appliances, clothing, and more!
Kmart Cash Spending Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn $10 For Each $50 Purchase
- Promo Code: CASH
- Expiration: Points credit to member account on 12/1/17 and are valid thru 12/17/17
- Availability/Location: Online only at Kmart.com
- Terms & Conditions: Max. $40 in points per member. Excludes Lands’ End merchandise and pre-order merchandise. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees.
How to Earn $10 for $50 Purchase:
- Go online and shop at Kmart.
- Spend $50 and use promo code CASH at checkout.
- Get $10 cash back.
- Use your cash back from December 1 – 17, 2017.
- Enjoy your savings!
If you’re currently looking for some great deals, Kmart has some ready to go for you! Plus, get great savings during the holiday season as Kmart shoppers can earn $10 cash back for every $50 you spend, plus free shipping! Sears is also having the same deal, so you can shop and save more at both places! Be sure to check out some of our ways to help you save money on your next shopping trip, here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.