A place where you can expect great things, you can have an opportunity to receive great deals as well. Kohl’s is the place where you can purchase various items ranging from clothes to home essentials for a good price and high quality. Currently, they are having a promotion where you can earn up to 70% off a vast selection of apparel,shoes, electronics, and more. Additionally, you can earn an extra 15% off with the coupon code QUICK15. You can receive free shipping on order over $50. If you’re interested, take advantage of this offer soon.
Kohl’s After Christmas Sale Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: receive up to 70% off and an extra 15% off
- Promo Code: QUICK15
- Expiration: 70% off clearance ends on December 27, 2017 while taking an extra 15% off ends on January 1, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Limit one offer per customer. DOLLAR-OFF DISCOUNTS, INCLUDING KOHL’S CASH® COUPONS, YES2YOU REWARDS® AND PROMOTIONAL GIFTS, WILL BE APPLIED PRIOR TO PERCENT-OFF TOTAL PURCHASE DISCOUNTS/COUPONS. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other percent-off discounts, including age-specific discounts.
How to Earn 70% Off & An Extra 15%:
- Go online to Kohl’s or visit your nearest Kohl’s
- Go to the clearance section and purchase items up to 70% off
- Once you are checking out, enter the promo code QUICK15 to get an additional 15% off and enjoy!
Who doesn’t like sales? At Kohl’s, you can have a chance to save lots of money. You can receive 70% off clearance and an additional 15% off when you use the promotion code QUICK15. This is a deal you don’t want to miss. Not only Kohl’s sells apparel, but they sell a wide variety of items such as electronics and toys. If you are needing to buy a late holiday gift or items for yourself, stop by your nearest Kohl’s or grab your laptop and shop for your favorite items before they are gone. Check out more ways to save money.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply