Use your Twitter account and American Express credit card to receive a one-time $10 statement credit after shopping at Kohl’s! All you need to do is log in to americanexpress.com to sync your card and Twitter account together. Once you’ve synced your accounts together, you will need to Tweet #AmexKohls before you make the purchase in order to sync the bonus offer to your AMEX card. Once you receive a message from @AmexSync stating that the offer has been added, you just need to use your synced card to make a single purchase of $50 or more at a Kohl’s store or on Kohl’s online store by 12/31/2013!
Kohl’s online site is also offering free shipping with any order of $50 or more, plus $10 Kohl’s cash for every $50 you spend! Combine all of these savings with your Amex Twitter sync for one great deal!
Kohl’s Amex Twitter Sync $10 Statement Offer
- Sync your Amex Card
- Tweet #AmexKohls
- Click on @connect to confirm that you are registered.
- Receive a one-time $10 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $50 or more at Kohl’s by 12/31/13
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Take advantage of this opportunity to earn a $10 statement credit with your American Express card after spending $50 or more at Kohl’s! You simply need to sync your card with a Twitter account and Tweet #AmexKohls to get started. If you don’t have an Amex card, check out our list of American Express credit cards and sign up for one to take part in all of the Amex promotions! Take a look at all of the Amex Twitter Sync Promotions from our exclusive list!
[table “51” not found /]