Did you know that La Quinta and American Airlines partnered together to bring you a promotion? La Quinta Inns & Suites has over 880 locations that you’ll find within miles. Right now, you can earn up to 7,500 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you stay at any La Quinta Inns & Suites in the US, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, or the Honduras. Just be a member of La Quinta Returns and have an AAdvantage account. You’ll get 250 base miles, plus 500 bonus miles. You can also redeem your La Quinta Returns Points for AAdvantage miles. 6,000 Returns Points can be redeemed for 1,000 AAdvantage miles. At La Quinta, you can relax and recharge while enjoying free breakfast, fast WiFi, comfy pillowtop beds, and refreshing swimming pools! Book today before June 30, 2018 to get your bonus points!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Learn More---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
La Quinta Bonus Miles Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn up to 7,500 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you stay at La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Expiration: June 30, 2018
- Availability: Must have a La Quinta Returns member number and and AAdvantage number at time of check-in to earn AAdvantage miles
- Terms: Guest must be a member in both La Quinta Returns and American Airlines AAdvantage program to earn AAdvantage miles per stay. Member must pay a room rate that is eligible to receive AAdvantage miles per stay in the La Quinta Returns program, which are most rates available to the general public, including Best Available Rate, AAA and AARP. Members must select at time of check-in to earn AAdvantage miles or La Quinta Returns Points for that stay. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, even if intermittent check-in/check-out events occur. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions and is non-transferable.
How To Earn Bonus Miles:
- Visit the La Quinta American Airlines Bonus Miles promotional page.
- Book your stay at select La Quinta hotels.
- Provide your La Quinta Returns member number and your AAdvantage number at time of check-in to earn AAdvantage miles.
- Redeem your offer and enjoy your bonus miles!
If you’re an American AAdvantage member and you’re making a trip around the US, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, or the Honduras any time soon, check out this offer where you can stay at any La Quinta Inns & Suites and earn up to 7,500 American Airlines AAdvantage miles. You must be a La Quinta Returns member to participate. This offer expires June 30, 2018, so be sure to take advantage of it before it ends. Not an AAdvantage member? No problem! Check out our points, miles, and bonuses page for more offers for other airlines!
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)