Escape your office meetings and plan a vacation to the Asian Pacific! Book and stay at over 700 Le Club AccorHotels across the Asian Pacific to earn up to 3x points through June 30, 2018. You’ll get 2x points on the weekdays (Mondays through Thursday) and 3x points on the weekends (Fridays through Sundays). Simply log into your Le Club AccorHotels and register for the promotion and complete your stay to earn your points. Don’t miss out on this promotion, especially if you’re already making plans to travel to the Asian Pacific!
Le Club AccorHotels Asian Pacific Bonus:
- Book Now
- Promotion: Earn up to 3x points
- Earn 2x points on weekdays (Mondays through Thursday)
- Earn 3x points on weekends (Friday through Sunday)
- Expiration: June 30, 2018
- Availability: Stays in the Asian Pacific
- Terms & Conditions: Offer subject to the hotel’s conditions and availability. See the sales conditions for the rate. Depending on the country, these prices may not include taxes, may include VAT only or may include all taxes (VAT and city tax). When prices do not include all taxes, the relevant taxes (VAT and/or city tax) will be stated in the following stages of the reservation process. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
Get Up to 3x Points:
- Head to the Le Club AccorHotels Asian Pacific Promotion Page
- Book your stay at one of their participating hotels
- Earn up to 3x points!
Start planning your spring or summer vacation today with Le Club AccorHotels! Through June 30, 2018, they are offering 2x points on stays on weekdays (Mondays through Thursday) and 3x points on the weekend stays (Fridays through Sundays) in the Asian Pacific. Simply register for the promotion and book your stay to earn up to 3x points. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).