If it isn’t fresh, it isn’t legal! That’s the motto from none other, Legal Sea Food Chowda, a seafood restaurant and oyster bar. In honor of National Soup Month, they are declaring a “Legal” Holiday, Chowda Day! Come in and get a cup of New England Clam Chowder for $1 with purchase of an entrée because their chowder is #1. Clam chowder is a delicious soup that contains clams, broth, diced potatoes, onions, and celery. If you appreciate the fishy taste of seafood or the flavor of clams, clam chowder is a great comfort soup that goes good all year. This is only available on January 15th, so grab your bowl of soup!
Legal Sea Food Chowda Day Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: get $1 clam chowder
- Expiration: closing time on January 15, 2018
- Availability: at participating Legal Sea Food Chowda locations
- Terms: Requires entrée purchase. Limit $1 cup of chowder per entrée. No substitutions. More details and participating locations on the Legal Sea Foods website. 2018 marks the 11th year of the annual celebration.
How To Get $1 Chowder:
- Head over to your local Legal Sea Food Chowda location on January 15, 2018.
- You must purchase an entree of your choice.
- Order the bowl of clam chowder and you’ll see that it’s marked down for $1!
What better way to celebrate MLK holiday and National Soup Month than a delicious bowl of clam chowder. On January 15, 2018 if you do go to your Legal Sea Food Chowda participating location , you will earn a clam chowder for only $1 when you purchase an entree. Clam chowder is a delicious soup that contains clams, broth, diced potatoes, onions, and celery. If this sounds super tasty, mark your calendar and head over to feast! Check out more ways to save money here on HMB.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|