Lending Club, a peer-to-peer lending network, brings investors and borrowers together to provide a secure, legal, and efficient service for lending money. Ever since June 2007, investors at Lending Club have been earning Historical Returns by Grade A-C of 4.91% – 8.38%. I personal have an account with them for over 5 years and satisfy with the result of my investments. You have more control of your investments with the money lending to borrowers. Currently, Lending Club is offering a $25 new lender account bonus when you are referred by a current Lending Club member. Simply make an initial investment of $2,500 or more when you sign up for your new account and receive $25 bonus.
For Investors – sign up as a Lending Club investor
- Deposit funds (via ACH, wire, check or PayPal).
- Easily build a portfolio of loans based on your criteria.
- Receive monthly payments of principal and interest. There are no maintenance fees.
For Borrowers – sign up as a Lending Club borrower
- Get quick approval on a fixed-rate, 3-year loan from $1,000 to $25,000.
- Once approved, most loans fund in less than 2 weeks.
- Pay interest and principal monthly automatically from your bank account.
How To Earn Your $25 New Account Bonus
- Sign up through this $25 Lending Club Referral Link to receive your $25 new Lending Club account cash bonus.
- Make an initial investment of $2,500 or more and invest your new funds in Lending Club member loan.
About Lending Club:
Lending club is a peer to peer lending service headquartered in San Francisco, California. Borrowers can create unsecured loans from $1,000 to $40,000. Investors can browse the list of loans that borrowers want to get and decide which ones they want to invest in. They do this by looking at information about the borrower, the amount of the loan, loan grade, and loan purpose. Lending Club makes money by charging borrowers an origination fee and investors a service fee.
The peer-to-peer lending has many benefits for both investors and borrowers. So for those looking for an alternative way to invest, sign up for the $25 Lending Club promotion is a great way to start.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.