Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance has been providing insurance worldwide throughout the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia since 1912. Liberty Mutual customers benefit from Liberty Mutual’s financial strength – they have an A rating from A.M. Best – and business and school partnership discounts. However, you might find more coverage options at another insurer. Although Liberty Mutual has fewer options than some competitors for vehicle coverage, they really shines with their free benefits it offers to all policyholders. While other companies provide accident forgiveness and new car replacement for an additional fee – applying to new vehicles with less than 15,000 miles – these are standard features on Liberty Mutual plans. Read on to see the other discounts and offers Liberty Mutual offers!
Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Summary:
- Sign Up Today
- Availability: Nationwide
- Auto Coverages: Liability, Medical Payments, Personal Injury Protection, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, Comprehensive, Collision, Towing/Labor, Roadside Assistance
- Additional Advice: Liberty Mutual has an option that replaces your car with a better one should it be totaled in an accident.
Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Features:
- Accident Forgiveness – Your first accident will not increase your insurance premium (not available in CA or NC).
- New Car Replacement – If you total your car in the first year of ownership, you will be compensated for the replacement value for a brand new car. Your policy deductible still applies and leased autos are excluded. This option is not available in NC or WY.
- Better Car Replacement – This is an optional coverage which allows you to replace your car with one that is one year newer if the vehicle has less then 15,000 miles.
- Unlimited Rental – While most companies offer rental coverage, Liberty Mutual offers something a little different. You have unlimited rental coverage as long as your car is repaired at a Liberty Mutual-approved repair center.
- Multi-Policy Discount – This discount is available if you insure both your home and car with Liberty Mutual.
- Mechanical Parts Replacement – Mechanical parts replacement coverage means that no matter how old your car’s parts are, they are covered when you have an accident and your car is repaired at an approved repair shop.
- Car Windshield Repairs – The company can schedule windshield repair at your convenience as long as you have comprehensive or glass coverage. Someone can come out to your home, place of employment or another convenient location.
- Towing/Labor & Roadside Assistance – This is available with the towing/labor coverage and available 24 hours a day. With the towing/labor option, Liberty Mutual will pay the entire towing charge if your car is towed to the nearest repair facility approved by the company.
Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance offers car insurance at competitive rates with additional coverage for classic cars as well as options and discounts that make it worth considering. They are a solid company, financially stable, and offer an excellent range of products at a good price. For most people they are a one-stop shopping opportunity and they offer a really impressive list of discounts. Liberty Mutual is likely to offer good rates for auto insurance over other major insurance companies, putting them high on the list even for budget shoppers who still want to buy from a major company. Definitely check them out and don’t forget to check out our complete list of ways to Save Money!
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express:
• Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
• From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.
• Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
• 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, 15.49%, 18.49%, or 21.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• No Annual Fee
• Terms Apply
• See Rates & Fees