Spring is upon us and we have a sale for you to participate in! Lowe’s is having a Spring Black Friday Sale right now and it looks like you can get up to 50% off. This is to help you save on gardening, spring cleaning and so much more. You’re looking at products from manure, grills, plants, and even lawn mowers. They have a full page of items going up for sale and it seems like these savings are extremely rare. This promotion will expire on April 18, 2018 but we recommend that you shop right now because products can run out quickly! Hurry now and shop today!
Editor’s Note: Spring Black Friday Sale Home Depot is also having a very similar offer happening. Check out their where you can get up to 50% off as well!
Lowe’s Spring Black Friday Sale:
- Learn More
- Promotion: get up to 50% off for their Spring Black Friday Sale
- Expiration: April 18, 2018
- Availability: online only
- Terms: while supplies last.
How To Get Up to 50% Off:
- Head over to Lowe’s and start shopping.
- Add items of your choice and enjoy your savings!
Time to breathe in the fresh Spring air and take advantage of Lowe’s Spring Black Friday Sale! Right now you can get up to 50% off items. We’ve seen items from manure, plants, lawn mowers, and so much more. Let us know what items you were able to purchase. This will go on till April 18, 2018 so hurry today and shop till you drop! Check out more ways to save money here on HMB.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee