Have you heard of Lyft? Lyft is a transportation network company based in Los Angeles, California. It is similar to taxis and other ride-sharing services, such as Uber. Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the app, and passengers pay automatically through the app. Lyft operates in over 300 US cities and airports and is frequently expanding. By becoming a Lyft driver, you can earn up to $35 per hour. And for a limited amount of time, Lyft is offering new drivers a sign-up bonus of $750 – $5,000 when you apply today and complete 100 rides within 30 days. However, not all cities will have the same requirements. Check out how much you can earn in your spare time. Sign up with Lyft today and see how you can turn your miles into money.
Lyft Driver Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get Paid Up to $35/Hr and Earn a $750 – $5,000 Bonus with Lyft
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must possess a current, valid driver’s license and adequate insurance for your vehicle
- Your car must fall within a certain age range, be in working condition, and have four doors and no fewer than five seat belts
- You must have an iOS or Android compatible smartphone
- Terms & Conditions: Offer cannot be combined with another offer. Lyft driver eligibility and approval is determined at the sole discretion of Lyft, and is not guaranteed. Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft’s terms of service. This promotion runs for a limited time only and may be suspended or ended at any time in Lyft’s discretion. The amount of the bonus varies by market and time of application and may be changed prospectively in Lyft’s discretion. The bonus amount is determined by the time, market and code used during your application. The amount above reflects current bonus and may have been different at the time of your application. Bonuses for qualifying applicants will be paid one to two weeks of successful completion of the requirements. Other limitations apply.
Become a Lyft Driver:
- Apply for the promotion at Lyft starting with your phone number.
- Be approved within 30 days after you start your application.
- Download the app and turn on driver mode to start looking for riders.
- Accept ride requests and pick up your passengers.
- Once rides end, the app processes pay from the passenger’s saved credit card.
- Complete the specified number of rides within 30 days of being approved. Bonuses for qualifying applicants are paid 1-2 weeks after promotion ends.
- Enjoy your bonus and your job!
Lyft is an on-demand transportation company that allows the customers to call for a ride at anytime or anywhere. The company operates in over 300 U.S. cities, and has steadily increased in size over the course of its existence. Lyft offers a great variety in transportation, with over 5 different types of rides the customers can choose from, such as larger vehicles that can seat at least 6 people or smaller vehicles that can be used for quicker rides. Employees of Lyft can put personal information such as hobbies and music preferences in order to help the customer connect with their driver. Drivers must be 21 years or older, have a valid Drivers licence for more than one year, and go through a criminal background check.
If you have some free time on your hands or you just like to drive around, Lyft is a great company that allows you to choose when you want to drive and earn money. Sign up today and earn up to $35 per hour. If you qualify and meet the requirements, you can also get a $750 – $5,000 sign-up bonus. As a Lyft driver, you can earn tips from your passengers and keep the whole amount. During peak hours, Lyft lets you make more with increased Prime Time pricing. In addition, you will be part of a community full of awesome, friendly people, both passengers and drivers alike. Whether you’re trying to offset costs of your car, cover this month’s bills, or fund your dreams, Lyft will get you there. If you’re not interested in becoming a Lyft driver, but you’re into offers like this, make sure to check out our full listings of how to make money online.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!