A new sale is coming your way and it’s a huge one! Macy’s is having a 48 home hour event where you can find regular priced items marked down from 40%-50%. You’ll find sales on items from kitchen electronics, towels, bedding and much more. Make sure to use the promo code “48 Hour” if you want the discount to work. If you spend more than $99, you are eligible for free shipping, otherwise shipping is $10.95. This sale will end on September 14, 2017 so it’s best to hurry and participate in this sale!
Table of Contents
Macy’s 48 Home Hour Event Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: save up to 30%-50% off regular priced items with promo code
- Availability: must be purchased through Macy’s
- Expiration: September 14, 2017
- Terms: no promo code is required.
Save 30%-50% Off Regular Priced Items:
- Head over to Macy’s website to start shopping.
- Purchase your choice of items.
- At checkout, you can input the promo code “48 Hour”.
- If you spend more than $99, you will receive free shipping. Otherwise it will be $10.95.
Are you a shopaholic? Great because you can go crazy with this awesome sale! Macy’s is having a 48 home hour sale where you can find regular priced items on sale from 30%-50%. You’ll find many items on sale such as bedding, accessories, beauty items, and much more. This sale will only last till September 14, 2017 so hurry now! If you want to know more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.