If you miss out the first time around, check out this CA Internet Security Flash Drive at Circuit City.
Follow these steps:
- Shop through Jellyfish to get 2.2% cash back from Circuit City.
- Once through the your account Circuit City shopping portal, search for 757943322910
- Add the item and choose in-store pickup.
- Go to your local Circuit City pickup, and ask for a price match to this Best Buy price.
- Regular price is $70 – $45(110% price match) = $25 cost
- Now Visit Carebatecenter.com and search for the followings:
- 07-75282 (8/1/2007-9/30/2007) Upgrade/Competitive Rebate participating retailers $40
07-71356 $40 Upgrade/Competitive Rebate (6/1 – 9/30)
07-75280 $20 Rebate (8/1 – 9/30)
If you did the last deal, I believe you can make another $40 since 07-75282 is a new rebate. Just submit the new rebate with your old receipt.
Update: If you don’t have an upgrader cd, you can visit this site to print the cover.
The Nest Credit Card from American Express
- Start out with a great nest-warming gift – 5,000 Membership Rewards® points the first time you use the Card, which can be redeemed for a $50 gift card.
- Earn an additional 10,000 bonus points when you spend over $15,000 on the Card annually.
- No annual fee. Pay over time or in full.
- Exclusive Welcome Gift: The Nest Planning Kit, filled with many helpful items to get the two of you started including The Nest planning binder, designed to help you organize and manage home expenses and joint finances.
I think you can do round 2 too if you use a “different mailing address” ahemm… work, grandpa’s, buddy’s, etc…
I satisfied the upgrade by printing out the confirmation email for Mcafee Total Protection (bought in Dec 2006).
The statuses on my 4 rebates from Round 1 are now all set as “valid and scheduled for final processing”. Those were 2 upgrade rebates ($40 x 2) and 2 other rebats ($20 x 2). And as I had mentioned in the past post, after matching the price (had to get a printout from BB IN STORE, they wouldn’t take an online match), I got back the 110% as well.
Will try the new 07-75282 now. Thanks for the heads up Hustler!
How do you satisy the upgrade rebate for this?