Do you live in a foreign country and want to let the world know about your amazing experience? With International Living, you can make extra money online by writing articles about living overseas and get paid $75 per accepted post. You can write about any topics related to living abroad including culture, food, places to visit, and things to do. To be a writer for International Living, simply write an article about any topic related to living abroad, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for review, get your article be accepted for publication, and get paid $75 per article. Hopefully, you have some fun, interesting stories from your living abroad experience. If you do, write an article and make some extra money! Be sure to check back on our How to Make Extra Money Online page for a complete list of online money making opportunities!
Table of Contents
Money Online with International Living:
- Learn More!
- Opportunity: Make extra money by writing articles about foreign living
- Company: International Living
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Earning Potential: $75 per Accepted Post
- What To Do: Write an article about foreign living, get it reviewed and accepted, get it published, and get paid
- Terms: You can sign up to Daily Postcards free of charge. Make sure you read some of these and have a look at the other content on the website before sending an article or pitching an idea.
Extra Money with International Living:
- Write an article about foreign living
- Submit it to International Living for review
- Get it to be accepted and published
- Get paid $75 per accepted post
Hey international man of mystery! You can make extra money online by writing articles about your living abroad experience for International Living. Simply write an interesting article about any topic related to living abroad, send it to email@example.com for review, get your article accepted, and get paid $75 per article. As a traveler, you must have had some fun, crazy experiences. Why not share your experience with the world and get paid at the same time? Check out other ways to Make Extra Money Online here on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.