If you’ve always wanted to go to Dublin, now’s your chance to earn bonus points while you’re there. Right now Marriott is having their Marriott Georgia Promotion where customers who participate in it can earn 2,000 bonus points per stay at a Marriott Hotel in Dublin, Georgia. This promotion is valid until June 11, 2018! Make sure to plan accordingly, because this promotion is subject to availability. Note that you have to use the promo code M11 in order to qualify for the promotion. Don’t miss out on this chance to earn 2,000 bonus points if you’re visiting Dublin, Georgia this summer!
Table of Contents
Marriott Georgia Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards Bonus Points Per Stay
- Promo Code: M11
- Expiration: June 11, 2018
- Availability: Dublin, Georgia
- Terms & Conditions: Minimum 2 night stay required. Consecutive stays are considered one stay. Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed.
Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards Bonus Points:
- Navigate to Marriott promotional page.
- Sign in or create an account.
- Select a participating hotel and book from now until June 11, 2018
- Use the promo code M11 to qualify for your bonus points
- Complete your stay and earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards Bonus Points Per Stay
Earn super easy points through the Marriott Georgia Promotion! All you have to do is book a stay in Dublin, Georgia from now until June 11, 2018. Don’t forget to use the promo code M11! We don’t want you missing out on this promotion so don’t wait too long to book since hotels have limited space because offer is subject to availability. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!