Got some spare Marriott points laying around? You should consider converting your Marriott points to American Airlines AAdvantage right now because you can earn a 30% conversion bonus! Members can convert multiple times during the promotional period with as little as 10,000 rewards points to as much as 140,000 rewards points per conversion. This offer is valid now through December 5, 2017 so you got plenty of time to get in on this deal. You can use your newly earn AAdvantage miles toward travel, upgrades, & so much more to make that dream vacation extra special. It’s not very often American Airlines will roll out special deals like this, the 30% bonus make this offer worth checking out.
Marriott Points To AAdvantage Bonus:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: 30% bonus transfer
- Expiration: 11:59 PM CST December 5, 2017
- Availability: To AAdvantage members initiated the AAdvantage mileage conversion with Marriott Rewards program between the promotional period, and must be in good standing with AAdvantage program.
- Terms & Conditions: 30% bonus applies only up to 140,000 Marriott points converted. Members can convert multiple times during the Promotion Period. Bonus miles will be posted by American Airlines to the qualifying AAdvantage member’s account within 7 business days after the initial conversion activity has been posted by Marriott Rewards. Bonus miles earned in this promotion do not count toward elite status qualification. Promotion excludes Marriott’s travel package. Miles may take up to 6 weeks to post. Points converted to AAdvantage miles as part of a Marriott Rewards/AAdvantage travel package do not qualify for this promotion. Exclusions apply.
Earn 30% Bonus Miles:
- Navigate to AAdvantage promotional page.
- Log into your AAdvantage account.
- Click on “Convert now – Airline Rewards” and be refiredted to another page.
- Place the appropriate order for transferring your Marriott points and earn a 30% bonus.
- Enjoy your bonus miles!
Earn Marriott points by staying at their properties then exchange them at a favorable rate for AAdvantage. The 30% transfer bonus from Marriott to AAdvantage will last from now through December 5, 2017 so there is no rush to get it done, that date is still quite a ways off so you should set a reminder for yourself just in case you forget. You can exchange your points all at once or convert multiple times, this American Airlines offer is quite flexible to suite your needs. For more points, miles, bonuses, or ways to save money, check out more on HMB.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.