Are you looking for ways to earn more bonus points? Portland’s newest Marriott, The Hi-Lo Autograph Collection hotel is a boutique and luxurious hotel in Oregon. They are having a promotion where you can earn 10,000 bonus points if you make stays between February 12, 2018 through April 29, 2018. However, members must remember to enter the promotional code M11. If you haven’t experienced staying at this hotel, it is recommended to because of its nightlife. Additionally, this place is surrounded by many shops and dining area for you to explore and go to.
Table of Contents
Marriott Portland The Hi-Lo Bonus Points:
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Earn 10,000 points on your stays
- Promo Code: M11
- Expiration: April 29, 2018
- Terms: Bonus points will be credited to your account after your stay. Consecutive stays are considered one(1) stay. Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed. A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member.
How To Earn 10,000 Bonus Points:
- Go online to Marriott and book your stay at The Hi-Lo, Autograph Collection
- Book your stay from February 12 – April 29, 2018 and enter the code M11
- Earn 10,000 bonus points and enjoy!
If you’re interested in earning points, now’s your chance. All you have to do is book a stay at The Hi-Lo, Autograph Collection from February 12 – April 29, 2018. However, remember to enter the code M11. Then, you can earn 10,000 bonus points. It’s that simple! This hotel has great ratings and is labeled as such a luxurious hotel you do not want to miss out on. Check our more ways to earn free bonus airline miles, points and rewards. Also, check out ways to save money.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.