If you plan on traveling to the Bahamas anytime soon, then listen up if you need a place to stay. Marriott Rewards is having a promotion with Atlantis Paradise Island Resort, where you can earn 5,000 bonus points per stay that you complete with the promo code M11. Atlantis Paradise Island Resort is known to be one of the best places to stay at in the Bahamas. You can choose from various types of rooms to accommodate your stay. At the resort, you can check out their delicious dining options from fine dining to family restaurants that everyone will love. There’s so much to do at this resort that you probably wouldn’t want to leave once you arrive. You must book your stay before May 31, 2018 and complete it during 05/01/18 – 10/31/18. To make your vacation travels a wonderful experience, book your stay today to earn bonus points!
Table of Contents
Marriott Rewards Atlantis Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn 5,000 bonus points per night that you complete
- Promo code: M11
- Expiration: book stay before May 31, 2018
- Availability: complete stay within 05/01/18 – 10/31/18.
- Terms: Must apply promotional code M11 in order to receive bonus points. Minimum 3 nights required.
Earn 5,000 Bonus Points Per Stay:
- Sign into your Marriott Rewards account or create one if you have not.
- Book your stay at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort that’s within the availability dates.
- When booking your stay, you must include the promo code M11.
- Earn up to 5,000 bonus points!
Breathe in the tropical air and enjoy your stay at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas. Marriott Rewards is partnering up to bring you 5,000 bonus points for your qualifying stay. This is only valid when you use the promo code M11. Book your stay before May 31, 2018 to qualify for this awesome promotion you won’t regret. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.