Marriott has partnered with Uber to offer bonus Marriott Bonvoy points on Uber purchases when you have your Marriott Bonvoy account linked with Uber. Right now, you can earn 3,000 Marriott Bonvoy points when you link your Marriott Bonvoy and Uber account.
You won’t see it on the offer page, but the promotion is open to all Marriott Bonvoy members. Many readers reported getting an email about this offer and you can see this offer in a Marriott Facebook group from a CSR.
Update 12/19/22: Their media team put out an update:
This offer is only applicable to those Marriott Bonvoy members who download the Uber app for the first time and link to Marriott Bonvoy during this time frame. Only Marriott Bonvoy members who don’t currently have the Uber app qualify to earn the bonus points. Members who haven’t linked their accounts but already have the Uber app don’t qualify to earn this bonus.
Marriott Uber Bonus Miles Promotion
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 3,000 bonus miles
- Expiration: December 31, 2022
- Availability: 12 select cities qualify while rooms are available
- This is valid December 16-31, 2022
- This is valid for accounts registered in the United States that haven’t previously linked their accounts
- There’s not even a requirement to make a purchase, as you can earn the points just for linking accounts
- Bonus points will post within four to six weeks
How the Marriott & Uber partnership works
- Uber: Get 3x points per $1 spent on Uber rides with UberXL, Uber Comfort, Uber SUV, and Uber Black.
- No points earned on regular Uber rides.
- UberEats: Get 2x points per $1 spent on UberEats orders of $25+.
- Get 6x points per $1 spent on Uber Eats deliveries of $25+ to any hotel within the Marriott portfolio.
This is a great offer to earn 3,000 bonus Bonvoy accounts when you link your Marriott and Uber accounts. Probably worth around $21. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!