For a limited time, Rakuten is having a promotion where you can save $15 off a $50 purchase if you pay with Masterpass using the promotion code “SPRING15” before the deadline of March 22, 2017 11:59pm PT. Masterpass is similar to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay. Rakuten is known for items on sale for cheap and is great for those of you who like to save money. Use this promotion to purchase any technology, clothes, or any other item you wish you purchase! Take advantage of this promotion before it’s too late!
Editor’s Note: Use this time to take advantage of Chase Freedom Unlimited to earn 1.5% cash back!
Table of Contents
Rakuten.com $15 Off $50 Purchase:
- Promotion Link
- Promotion: Use MasterPass checkout at Rakuten.com to receive $15 off an order of $50 or more sitewide.
- Valid: 3/21/17 through 3/22/2017 at 11:59pm PST or until promotional funding is exhausted
How to Get $15 Off at Rakuten.com:
- Sign up for a MasterPass account, it’s also free and similar to VisaCheckout or Paypal. You may add any major credit card you’d like to pay for your purchases including Visa or American Express.
- Make a purchase at Rakuten.com for $50 or more using the promo code “SPRING15” and use MasterPass at checkout to qualify for the promotional reward.
- You will receive $15 off your order.
- Link your MasterPass to Chase Freedom Unlimited and save the most when shopping online.
Rakuten.com is giving you an easy $15 Off your $50 Purchase when you make a purchase of $50 or more using the promotion code “SPRING15“. You must use this promotion code while checking out via MasterPass. Take advantage of this promotion now! Make sure you don’t miss out on our list of Way to Save Money!