Check out these posts to save more money:
- Random bank bonuses around the U.S
- Bank of America $100 business bonus
- Do the Chase-O-Rama
- Keeping credit score high part 1
- Keeping credit score high part 2
- Banks that cound ING and paypal as direct deposit
- $75 bonus from HSBC checking
- Join Upromise and get free identity guard protection
- Guaranty Bank $100 Bonus
- Citibank’s new $200 bonus offer code
- Get 6.00% APY for Umbrella bank and Everbank combo
- More Random local bank bonuses
- Discover $50 back to school bonus
- 17500 Continental bonus miles with a new Chase account
Heard of Zecco?
You asked, we listened. In response to popular demand, we’ve lowered the minimum to open a Zecco Trading account from $2,500 to $0. Now, no matter how much money you want to invest, you can start trading stocks for $0 commissions in a Zecco Trading account.
The initial $2500 opening requirement is no longer necessary. You still get 40 free trades per month, and no monthly fees at all.