Live.com is having some great cash back with 20% or more.
Here’s how you can get 20% cash back using Live Search.
- Sign up for Live.com account.
- Go to live.com and search for “Ipod”.
- On the right side bar, you should see an Target promotion.
- Click through the link and you should see the 20% cash back.
- Search for whatever you want to buy in Target.
Of course, search “PS 3” to get 25% cash back anything on Ebay, search “HP” to get 25% cash back at hp.com, search “AT&T” and see 25% back on right side bar at att.com, and many more.
Check out these hot prices:
- Samsung 40 inch 1080P LCD HDTV $640 + tax after Live’s CashBack – Go to live.com search for Circuit City. They are giving 20% CashBack for Circuit City purchases. Samsung 40″ Series 5 LCD HDTV 1080P is on sale for $799. Final price $640 + taxes. Choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping charges.
- Nikon CoolPix P50 8.1-Megapixel Digital Camera – $99 at CC (less than $80 if you use MSN live 20% back)
- SHARP 52″ 1080p LCD TV – $1299 at DELL
- Seagate 1TB 3.5IN SATA NCQ Barracuda 7200.11 for $88.99 (+tax & $6.99 shipping) AC – Dell home currently has a $40 off coupon (9BPJP5C2PHKMMC) for the Seagate 1TB 3.5IN SATA NCQ Barracuda 7200.11 Internal Hard Drive with 32MB cache & 5year warranty. Coupon expires November 28, 2008.
- TomTom one 125 – w/ live.com for pickup $99 – 20% (live.com) = 79$ + tax
- OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) Desktop DDR2 SDRAM – $14.99 AR at Newegg