I just bought the Norcent 19″ monitor from Staples for only $99 + tax. Regular price is $199. It’s not as easy as buy it now for this price. As always, I gotta bring on that hustla shopping skillzs.
- First, go buy a $50 off 200 from ebay. **it should be around $3
- You need to set up an Ebates account if you don’t have one already. *$5 bonus for first timer*
- Search Staples in your Ebates account, and go through their shopping portal. *you get 2% back of your total*
- At staples, search for “Norcent LM-965WA 19″ Widescreen LCD Monitor”
- The monitor is $198.88, add the item and search for paper clips, add that too, in order to make it over $200.
- Apply the $50 off 200 coupon.
- Pay your item with a cash back credit card.
- Fill out your $50 easy rebates.
Here is my math: 199.98 + 2.18 coupon + 12.41 tax = $214.57
$214.57 – $50 coupon – $50 rebate – $3.25 ebates – $1.62 CC cashback = $109.70
This is a hot deal for a 19″ monitor which will end on 4/14.