For residents of participating states, NRG is having a promotion where you can earn 15,000 Points for Southwest, or 12,500 Mileage Plus United or Amtrak Guest Rewards if you transfer your current energy and gas supplier to NRG. Price and Bonus offers are only for first-time customers so previous or existing customers are not eligible. If you’re going to do this deal, you really need to make sure you change your service after two months because after the end of the third month your rates will skyrocket. Regardless this promotion is good for those of you who want easy points. This offer is only a limited time so register now if you want to be eligible!
Editor’s Note: For those of you who want a good credit card to earn points, we recommend you signing up for the United MileagePlus Explorer card to earn a bonus 30,000 miles when you spend $1,000 within 3 months of opening the account.
Table of Contents
NRG Provider Bonus Points Information:
|Participating Offers||Southwest Rapid Rewards||MileagePlus United||Amtrak Guest Rewards|
|Participating States||Illnois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania||Illnois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania||Illnois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania|
|Promotion||Earn up to 15,000 Rapid Rewards points||Earn Up to 12,500 Points||Earn Up To 12,500 Points|
|Requirements||Transfer Your Gas and Energy To NRG||Transfer Your Gas and Energy To NRG.||Transfer Your Gas and Energy To NRG.|
|Terms and Conditions||After you complete 2 months of active service with us, you’ll be awarded 12,500 Rapid Rewards Points award miles for each electric account you enroll. If you are a Rapid Rewards Credit Member, after you complete 2 months of active service with us, you’ll be awarded 15,000 Rapid Rewards Points for each electric account you enroll.||After you complete 2 months of active service with us, you’ll be awarded 10,000 MileagePlus award miles for each electric account you enroll. If you are a MileagePlus Credit Cardmember, after you complete 2 months of active service with us, you’ll be awarded 12,500 MileagePlus award miles for each electric account you enroll.||After you complete 2 months of active service with us, you’ll be awarded 10,000 points for each electric account you enroll. If you are a member, after you complete 2 months of active service with us, you’ll be awarded 12,500 Amtrak Guest Rewards points for each electric account you enroll.|
Earn NRG Bonus Points Promotion:
- You must be residing in the targeted states in order to participate in the promotion.
- Depending on which program you choose, click on their corresponding link so you can be referred through their specific link.
- You’ll have then transfer your energy provider and gas provider to NRG.
- The NRG account must be opened for at least 2 months in order to be awarded your bonus.
- We recommend you switching to something else before the 3 months is over, due to the fact that they are known to double their rates after 3 months.
This isn’t the best Promotion, but it is a great way to earn easy points! You can’t participate in this promotion if you already joined NRG. NRG is offering you an easy 12,500/15,000 points when you transfer your energy/gas provider. If you want more ways to earn easy Points and Miles, check out our full list.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee