If you live in New York City then you probably know all about their restaurant week. Starting July 6, 2022, New York City is offering their restaurant week for 30 days with multi-course meals at many different restaurants for $30, $45, or $60.
There’s also a partnership with Mastercard whereas you can register your card and get $10 back when you spend $45 in eligible restaurants. Offer can be done three times for $30 back total.
NYC Restaurant Week $10 Off $45 With Mastercard
- Promotion: Get $10 Off $45+ Purchase Using Mastercard. Maximum 3X for $30 back.
- Availability: New York City. Mastercard holders.
- Expiration: July 31, 2022
- How to get it:
- Register your Mastercard for this event.
- Make an eligible purchase to receive your discount.
- Terms & Conditions: Statement credit available only when ordering directly through restaurant website or on Bbot, Bento Box, Seamless, Grubhub, Opentable or Tock. Full terms here.
(Visit here to learn more)
Great for local and tourists for NYC Restaurant Week, be sure to enroll any of your qualifying cards so you don’t miss out on this opportunity to eat well and save money.
Be sure to bookmark this post as we will constantly add more news and promotions to this site as time passes. For more posts like this, check out our list of ways to save money.