For a limited time, you can receive $15 off your restaurant bill when you book a restaurant and pay using the OpenTable app. To activate this offer, add the promo code likeaboss after you make your reservation (and before you dine). You should also be able to enter the promo code when you are adding your credit card for payments within the app in the “Payment Settings” section under “Settings” in the menu. There is no minimum spend requirement and the offer is good from 9/16/15 to 9/18/2015, so this is definitely a deal worth checking out.
To Activate Your $15 Credit:
- Enter the promo code likeaboss in the payment settings (Profile > Settings > Payment Settings) section of the OpenTable app
- Make a reservation and dine by 11:59 pm PT on September 18, 2015. The $15 credit is only available at select restaurants on the OpenTable network.
OpenTable App $15 Bonus Promotion:
- Download the app
- Availability: Participating cities include Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Los Angeles, New England, New York, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Portland, Houston, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Miami, Baltimore, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Nashville, Detroit, Louisville, & Minneapolis
- Expiration: September 16th – September 18th, 2015
- Requirement(s): Book a restaurant using OpenTable and pay using the OpenTable app
- Additional Term(s): Add the promo code likeaboss after you make your reservation
Take advantage of this bonus from the OpenTable app by 9/18/2015 so you can receive $15 off your restaurant bill. This is a limited time offer that can be redeemed at restaurants in certain cities. Check out the list of participating cities above. Also, please note that only certain restaurants in your city accept payments through the OpenTable app, so make sure that you select a restaurant through the “Pay with OpenTable” banner, or you can also view a complete list of participating restaurants on the Pay with OpenTable App website under the “Where It Works” link on the bottom of their website. Find more great deals and ways to make money online from the HMB master list!