Contribute to making the world a more welcoming place and seize the season by giving back. Celebrate the holidays and support the charity’s you know and love. PayPal Giving Fund will add an additional 1% to donations you’ve made between now through December 31, 2017. From charities like St. Jude’s Children’s, American Red Cross, Autism Speaks and so much more; 101% of your donation amount will be going to a charity of your choice, making giving so much easier. Hurry in now and help support your favorite charity through PayPal’s Giving Fund program. Charities enrolled with PayPal Giving Fund will typically receive funds in their PayPal accounts within 15 to 45 days after PayPal Giving Fund’s receipt of a donation.
Table of Contents
PayPal Giving Fund Promotion Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: PayPal Giving Fund will match 1% of every donation that you make through the PayPal Giving Fund.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Terms & Conditions: In order to receive this Offer you must have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, complete a donation on the PayPal Giving Fund page, designating the charitable organization of your choice, using your PayPal account no later than December 31, 2017, at 11:59:59 PDT. Your donation will be made to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. You will receive a donation receipt by email for your gift and thanks to PayPal’s support, 101% of your donation will be made to the PayPal Giving Fund and granted pursuant to its Donation Delivery Policy
How To Donate With PayPal Giving Funds:
- Find a charity you want to help. Your gift goes to PayPal Giving Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity. PayPal covers all transaction fees.
- PayPal will deliver 100% of your donation to your chosen charity (in rare cases, a similar charity, if necessary).
- PayPal Giving Fund will issue your donation receipt.
There are some highly respectable positives when it comes to utilizing PayPal Giving Fund program. Firstly, this promotion is the perfect opportunity for you to give back because PayPal will match 1% of every donation that you make through PayPal Giving Fund, an essential 101% contribution. Secondly, PayPal covers all transaction fees, making it the easiest and most efficient way for you to contribute to a Charity of your choice. Lastly, you’ll receive a tax receipt upon completing your donation directly from PayPal. Note that if your donation doesn’t go through, for whatever reason it might be, your donations may be redirected to another similar charity. If you like offers like this, see our section full compiled list of ways to save money!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.