How does free money sound? If you have a PayPal and signed up to receive emails, then hurry up and check your email for an exclusive offer. You have the chance to get free $5 Subway credit so it won’t hurt you in any way. Check to see if you have been targeted, and look for an email with the subject line “Save $5 today at Subway” the official PayPal email. This is a single-use offer expires on August 1st, 2018. Be sure to also check out all of the perks and much more from PayPal.
PayPal User Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free $5 Subway Credit
- Expiration: August 1st, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Offer
- Terms & Conditions: Eligible PayPal account holders must check their email for an email with the subject line “Save $5 today at Subway.” coming from the email address [email protected]
Earn Free $5 Subway Credit:
- Navigate to your email and look for and email from PayPal
- Check to see if you’ve been targeted for this offer.
- Claim your coupon by August 1st, 2018
- Simply make a purchase of $5 or more through the Subway app and choose to pay with PayPal at checkout
- Your offer should be automatically applied to your purchase
If you are lucky, this is your chance to potentially get a free meal. You must be targeted for this offer, so before you make any purchases, log into your PayPal account and check your email or check your offers page. With this PayPal promotion, simply look for the email, claim the offer, and make a purchase of $5 or more through the Subway app and choose to pay with PayPal, and earn free $5 in Subway credit! If you’re looking for more ways to Save Money , check out our section of the best gift card deals here on HMB!
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.