Anyone who is insured under PEMCO within one of PEMCO’s first-party coverages for the complete damage of their own vehicles for a loss between May 17, 2012, and April 30, 2020 is eligible for a potential reward from the PEMCO insurance Class Action Lawsuit! According to a class action complaint, PEMCO Insurance inappropriately enforced allowances for “typical negotiation” after settling cumulative damages, resulting in underpayment of claims of all that were covered.
PEMCO Insurance company along with PEMCO mutual insurance company have compromised on a $14.1 million settlement to benefit policyholders of automobile insurance. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 06/17/2021 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
PEMCO Insurance Total Loss Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: 06/17/2021
- Who’s Eligible: Those who are insured under PEMCO insurance issued in Washington state and PEMCO compensated them for the complete loss of their own vehicle(s) under one of PEMCO’s first-party coverages (Comprehensive, Collision, and Underinsured Motorist) for losses that occurred May 17, 2012 – April 30, 2020.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Payments will amount up to the amount of the “typical negotiation” deduction excluding fees for lawyers and attorneys awarded by the Court
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase is required
- Case Name & Number: Stier, et al. v. PEMCO Mutual Insurance Co., et al., Case No. 18-2-08153-5 in the Pierce County Superior Court for the State of Washington
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the PEMCO Insurance Total Loss Class Action Lawsuit
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 06/17/2021 to receive your potential award!
If you are insured under PEMCO auto insurance and meet the eligibility requirements listed above, then you are eligible for a potential award from the PEMCO Insurance Total Loss Class Action Lawsuit!
File a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!