Promotion is over, but you can still sign up for Personal Capital’s Free Financial Software Helps You See All of Your Wealth In One Place!
Quick and easy $10 bonus! Check out Personal Capital’s Free $10 Amazon Gift Card by linking one bank account(cannot be a credit card) through their referral program. Once you have your own account, you can refer your friends and family for an additional $10 per referral. Similar to Mint.com, it’s a free tool account to track your balances, asset allocation and performance for all your financial accounts.
The Fine Print:
Giveaway hosted by Personal Capital. A user must link at least one valid financial account. Credit or debit card, PayPal and Coinbase accounts do not count towards the giveaway. An Amazon.com Gift Card valued at $10.00 will be awarded to each new customer who link an account and the customer who refers new customer. All awards will be electronically delivered through Amazon to customer’s email provided in the registration process. The offer will apply only to the first time customer when a unique account is linked and will not be applied if the same account is linked multiple times in the same or additional accounts, or for any previous account, which was closed by the customer. Referring customer may be subject to taxes based on the IRS guidelines if referring customer exceeds $600.00 valued Gift Cards. The Personal Capital Amazon.com Gift Card promotion may not be combined with any other offers. Employees of Personal Capital are not eligible for this offer. Personal Capital affiliates still qualify for commissions during this program. Personal Capital at all times reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to end the promotion or restrict participants at any time. No purchase or payment is necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 US states and DC, 18 years and older.
Personal Capital Free $10 Amazon Gift Card:
- Sign up for a Personal Capital account.
- Link at least 1 personal financial account to Personal Capital account. Either a bank account or brokerage account would work.
- Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
Make sure to use a referral link and add a bank account to qualify for a free $10 Amazon gift card. This is an easy bonus for both of us, so much appreciated for using my referral link. This free Personal Capital account can let you check everything whether your spending, investment, or income earmed. There is no cost to sign up so get this $10 Amazon gift card while you are at it! See more ways you can Make Money Online!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Amber Laughard says
It seems this promotion is over is there any others like it?
Is this still working?
Nate C says
Signed up today using your link!
i signed up under your link 🙂
I signed up using your link on Jan 29rd though the promotion and have yet to receive my amazon gift card.
@Hu$tler : Help please?
It may take more than a couple of weeks. Just like devyanks90 below.
Signed up on January 25th. Got the Amazon code today.
Brandon Bennett says
I still haven’t received my 10 dollar amazon card. I used the link and all. Help please?
You would need to wait at least a week or two. Also, check your email to make sure it’s not in a spam folder. I got mine through email and they sent a $10 Amazon code that I could easily add into my account.
Ho can i create my own referral link ? I was not able to find any option for it
They sent it through your email. You may want to contact them to ask for your own referral link.
I just signed up using your link, and now have my own account and linked my bank account, but still didn’t get a link yet on how to refer my friends or family. Where/when do I get that?
How long it takes to get free amazon gift card ?
No idea, but usually less than a week from my experience.