The 2009 Entertainment book can cost up to $20 even with 50% off. The book caters to your local area with hundreds and hundreds of 50% off coupons. It doesn’t end with restaurant coupons. You can get discount to your groceries, dry cleaning, movies, car wash, and many more. The entertainment book is well worth it for as low as $10.
However, I just found a trick to print it free online. Follow these steps:
- Copy and paste:eol.entertainment.com/?locKey=0&zipCode=XXXXX
- Replace XXXXX with your preferred zip code
- This will take you to a site to print a coupon that is no longer available. Do not hit print yet. Make sure to enter your email in the white box in the bottom.
- Once your email in enter, hit print, and it will give you a password for 14 days to print as many coupons as you want. Rinse and repeat as many time as you like.
$25 Bonus Ohio 529 Advantage Plan:
There is no fees and the process takes less than 5 minutes. Anyone can join from any State. You can refer up to 20 people for a total of $500 in free money. You will get $25 bonus when you deposit $25, and I’ll get $25 for referring you.
Here’s what to do:
- Sign up online here. No need to mail in anything, just give your information such as Name, Address, DOB, etc.
- Choose a login/password and you will verify your email to continue your application.
- Choose your funding option and along with $25 deposit. Enter your routing and checking account number.
- Now make sure to enter the referral code in order to get your $25 bonus: 2440330
- They will withdraw your initial deposit in less than 3 days, and your referral bonus will come in 7 days.
- After you get your bonus, you can cash out by using this withdrawal form.
Leave a Reply