If you are looking for a long term solution for checking your credit report & score from TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian, then check out Privacy Matters 1-2-3 only $29.95 for one year.
If you click on the link, it’s actually a 7 days trial for $1. If you don’t call to cancel, then $19.95 per month will be charged to your credit card. I think this would be a great deal to monitor you credit score from all the big threes anytime for a full year for only $29.95
Simply follow these steps to get $29.95 to get the one year offer:
- Sign up by clicking through this Privacy Matters 1-2-3 link
- Enter name, address, and other info
- Submitted Credit Card info
- Click No Thanks to any extra offer
- Wait for your confirmation email to get your membership number
- Call 1-877-993-6264
- Press 1 and enter membership number
- Press 1 for questions about bill
- Press 1 to cancel. You should get a message about $29.95 for a year that will automatically cancel on February. __, 2009.
- Press 1 to accept. The automated lady voice will thank you and that’s it.
*If you don’t get the offer, then just cancel it and they will refund you the $1. No matter what, you still get to see your credit score from all three agencies.
**UPDATE: Thanks to reader AO, if you don’t get the automated deal, simply call them and and bait them into giving you the deal for $19.95 for 1 full year.
With the Privacy Matters 1-2-3, you will get:
Credit Monitoring the Easy Way
- Unlimited, online access to 3-in-1 Credit Reports and Triple Scores, which merges member’s credit information and score from all three credit bureaus into one easy-to-read report
- Triple Bureau Credit Monitoring, with automatic alerts of activity to members1 files with all three credit bureaus – TransUnion, Experian and Equifax
- Online access to FICO Scorewatch, which automatically notifies members of changes to their FICO score – at member-only rates
- No-cost Debt Analysis and “What If” Simulators that help members plan for a healthy credit future
- Unlimited, toll-free access to Credit Report Customer Service