If you are looking for a long term solution for checking your credit report & score from TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian, then check out Privacy Matters 1-2-3 only $29.95 for one year.
If you click on the link, it’s actually a 7 days trial for $1. If you don’t call to cancel, then $19.95 per month will be charged to your credit card. I think this would be a great deal to monitor you credit score from all the big threes anytime for a full year for only $29.95
Simply follow these steps to get $29.95 to get the one year offer:
- Sign up by clicking through this Privacy Matters 1-2-3 link
- Enter name, address, and other info
- Submitted Credit Card info
- Click No Thanks to any extra offer
- Wait for your confirmation email to get your membership number
- Call 1-877-993-6264
- Press 1 and enter membership number
- Press 1 for questions about bill
- Press 1 to cancel. You should get a message about $29.95 for a year that will automatically cancel on February. __, 2009.
- Press 1 to accept. The automated lady voice will thank you and that’s it.
*If you don’t get the offer, then just cancel it and they will refund you the $1. No matter what, you still get to see your credit score from all three agencies.
**UPDATE: Thanks to reader AO, if you don’t get the automated deal, simply call them and and bait them into giving you the deal for $19.95 for 1 full year.
With the Privacy Matters 1-2-3, you will get:
Credit Monitoring the Easy Way
- Unlimited, online access to 3-in-1 Credit Reports and Triple Scores, which merges member’s credit information and score from all three credit bureaus into one easy-to-read report
- Triple Bureau Credit Monitoring, with automatic alerts of activity to members1 files with all three credit bureaus – TransUnion, Experian and Equifax
- Online access to FICO Scorewatch, which automatically notifies members of changes to their FICO score – at member-only rates
- No-cost Debt Analysis and “What If” Simulators that help members plan for a healthy credit future
- Unlimited, toll-free access to Credit Report Customer Service
This actually works, except I recieved a better deal. In step 9 I did not get the recording! Frustrated I called the 800 number after I recieved the email of the membership number. I explained, ” I’m confused did I just sign up for the 29.95 for 1yr of free credit reports, if I didn’t I need to cancel this” The customer service rep, explained “Yes you did but I can offer you free credit reports for 1 year for 19.95” Of course, I accepted this and I have since checked my credit each month. Try this and good luck!!!! Keep the tips coming Hustler!!
So many of these credit reporting sites play these games with you. Their monthly charge is absurd but if you cancel, they are fully willing to give you a good deal.
I want the walmart of credit reporting. You can run it whenever you want and pay 1 or 2 bucks over their costs. I bet this will eventually happen, but not soon enough.
Thanks for the info Hustler! Love the site and your info saved me big$$$ this Christmas on Black Friday!
I currently use True Credit. At $14.95 a month it isn’t cheap, but you can run all three report at a time, anytime and you get individual FICO for each.
I abuse the heck out of the “anytime” portion of the offer, as I like to see and track what happens as certain bills get paid and reported.
Love to hear if anyone has used both as I would be open to saving money!