For a limited time, Rocketmiles is having a promotion where you can earn a $50 Amazon Gift card when you book with them before August 31. Rocketmiles is a booking website where you can book your hotel stays through them and get a bonus. To get this bonus, you must simply make a booking before August 31, 2016, and you’ll earn a $50 bonus. Additionally, you can earn up to $100 in amazon gift card per night. This offer is only for a limited time, and I recommend you taking advantage of this offer before it’s too late!
Editor’s Note: Sign up for Rocketmiles today using our referral link and earn a 1,000 points or miles sign up bonus per night on your first Rocketmiles booking for up to 10 nights—that’s up to 10,000 miles or points!
Rocketmiles $50 Amazon Gift Card Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Promotion: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Expiration Date: August 31, 2016
- Requirements: You must book a flight through RocketMiles before the deadline.
- Terms and Conditions: Exclusions/restrictions apply: To be eligible, the hotel reservation must be booked using your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card and the promotional link (rocketmiles.com/amazoncard) or on the Rocketmiles app with promo code “amazon card” by 11:59PM PT on August 31, 2016, and your stay completed by 11:59PM PT on December 31, 2016. Promotional offer strictly limited to first-time customers of Rocketmiles and subject to investigation post-purchase. Limit one per customer. Limit one per stay.
Earn Rocketmiles $50 Amazon Promo:
- Plan a trip somewhere before the deadline of December 31, 2016.
- Once you have a trip planned out, book your hotel through Rocketmiles. You must book before the deadline of August 31, 2016.
- You’ll then receive your gift card within 4-6 weeks after your stay. Additionally, you can earn up to $100 Extra depending on how much money you spent on booking.
Take advantage of this promotion if you’re traveling soon. Rocketmiles is offering you an easy $50 for just booking your hotels with them. This is a good promotion to take advantage of if you’re planning on traveling sometime soon. I would love to use this if I was traveling. For more ways on how to Save Money, check out our full list!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply