If you’re looking to become a member at Sam’s Club (Store Locator), here’s your chance to score a $20 eGift Card for becoming a new member AND an additional $10 eGift Card for referrals! It also seems that there is no limit on the referrals you can make! So if you love saving money and getting exclusive offers, you’ll get that and a whole lot more when you become a Sam’s Club member. Join today and you’ll get a $20 e-gift card.
More reasons you’ll love being a Sam’s Club member:
- Instant Savings – Limited-time offers on top brands beyond our everyday low prices.
- Auto Buying Program – Get up to $1,000 bonus cash on select vehicles.
- Pharmacy Services – Savings on name-brand and generic prescriptions.
- Fuel Station – Fill up and save at the pump.
- Sam’s Club® MasterCard® – Get 5% cash back on gas, 3% on travel and 1% on other purchases.
Editor’s Note: Valid until January 31, 2017, see how you can stack this offer! You can get an additional $10 eGift Card and 50% membership. YMMV. See how to here in our Sam’s Club Membership Promotion review.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.00% APY as of 11/17/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Sam’s Club Membership Promotion Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: New Members Get $20 eGift Card + $10 Referral Bonus (Store Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- What To Do: Become a member and receive a $20 eGift Card, then refer members using your unique referral link to receive $10 eGiftCard(s).
- Terms: Refer a Friend to join Sam’s Club online through SamsClub.com/referafriend and get a $10 e-gift card when the friend joins as a new member online using the referral link. This referral link is unique to the member’s account and can only be shared by the member. $10 e-gift card will be provided by email to the email address registered with your membership on SamsClub.com. E-gift card may not be used to pay for membership fees, travel purchases or select services. Gift card can be redeemed at SamsClub.com or in-club using the steps provided on the e-gift card site. Refer a Friend $10 e-gift card offer is valid online only. E-gift card can only be used in U.S. clubs with a U.S. membership, excluding Puerto Rico. Walmart and Sam’s Club associates are not eligible for this offer.
How To Get Sam’s Club eGift Card(s):
- Visit Sam’s Club (Store Locator) promotional site. Click “Join Now” to become a member. Once you become a member, you should receive a $20 eGift Card.
- Once you’ve made an account and logged in, click Refer Now or visit the referral page.
- Enter your email to create your unique referral link.
- Share your personal referral link with as many friends as you’d like. The more, the merrier! This link is unique to you, so only you can share it.
- For every friend who joins, you’ll get a $10 e-gift card.
- To redeem, you must be a Sam’s Club member with a registered account on SamsClub.com.
- Be sure to use our Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to earn cash back on all purchases!
If Sam’s Club isn’t enough savings already, this offer offers even more! There seems to be no limit on the referrals you can make, so this is an opportunity to score huge on referrals! Pretty sweet deal and investment to save down the road. Be sure to mention to your referees that they will also receive a $20 eGift Card for signing up as well! Let us know in the comment section below about your thoughts and opinions! Also, feel free to drop your referral link in the comment section below! If you finding more ways to save, see our section for more ways to save money online!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.