As we all mostly know, Hurrican Irma swept through the Carribeans and Florida with its tragic category 5 winds. Sam’s Club is here to help those in need, to make sure everyone is able to recover. For Tampa Bay residents, you now can shop at Sam’s Club, with no membership required at all. This means you will be able to go to a Sam’s Club to buy gas and shop at Sam’s Club without having a membership. Right now we have a emergency and we want to provide help as much as possible. We are in this together.
Sam’s Club Irma Recovery Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Sam’s Club is allowing people to shop and purchase gas with no membership required
- Availability: only in the Tampa Bay Area
- Apopka, 1500 S. Orange Blossom Trail
- Cocoa, 450 Townsend Rd.
- Daytona Beach, 1175 Beville Rd.
- Fern Park, 355 Semoran Blvd.
- Gainesville, 4001 SW 30th Place
- 4763 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
- Lady Lake, 755 N. Hwy 27/441
- 4255 W. New Haven Ave.
- Ocala, 3921 SW College Rd.
- Orlando, 11920 Narcoossee Rd.
- Orlando, 7701 E. Colonial Dr.
- Orlando, 7810 W. Colonial Dr.
- Orlando, 9498 S. Orange Blossom Trail
- Sanford, 1101 Rinehart Rd.
- Expiration: limited time only
- Terms: must be a resident of Tampa Bay area
Free Membership For ALL:
- If you currently live in the Tampa Bay area, you may proceed.
- Sam’s Club is allowing anyone to shop and buy gas, no membership required.
- Scroll above to check if your Sam’s Club is eligible.
- Enjoy your shopping and savings!
Hurricane Irma has affect so many lives that it’s important that we share as much help as possible. Sam’s Club is offering those who live in the Tampa Bay Area, free membership to shop and purchase gas. That means anyone can shop at Sam’s Club because membership is not required. This will be available for a limited time only! If you’re in need of groceries, head to your Sam’s Club today! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.