With electricity bills over $400 last month*, my plan is to stay at Starbucks to work on my blog as much as possible. I don’t know about you guys, but Starbucks is making a killing out of me. This month alone, I spent over $50 on coffee. I like the Starbucks’ atmosphere. Get yourself a $5 Starbucks gift card, then register your card to get free coffee coupon, free refills, and two hours of free internet everyday. My time here is much more productive with less distractions than staying at home. Okay, I lied..other than the cute girl walking in every now and then. Say it with me “Hottieeeee!” oh man, life is good!
Anyways, here are a few coupons to save you money on coffee and such.
- Free Starbucks small Frappuccino, Ice brewed coffee, iced Espresso, iced tea, one per person, per transaction.
- Borders is a good alternative place to chill out. Enjoy this 12 oz beverage with any cafe purchase.
- Tired of drinking coffee? Try out this Jamba Juice Buy One Get One Free drink. Good until 7/30/08.
- Not only drinking coffee hurt your wallet, driving there is expensive with gas over $4 a gallon. Let me hook you up with $10 worth of gas.
- Of course I plan to watch the new Batman Dark Knight movie. However, you can buy any 3 Hershey’s candy 10.5 – 17.25 oz (selected varieties) and get one free movie ticket coupon for The Dark Knight.
*Note to self, write up a good post on how to hustle on electricity bills.
American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10000 bonus points = $100 gift card after first purchase.
- No annual fee for the first year – $125 Thereafter
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after your first purchase with the card – redeemable for a $100 gift card!
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- The Membership Rewards® program – Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for virtually every dollar you spend. You can redeem points for your choice of truly exceptional travel, shopping, and entertainment rewards.
- Gold Card Events – exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows, major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide.
- Global Assist® Plus Hotline and many more benefits included.
- Express Approval. Get a decision in less than 60 seconds.