New customers only, Serve via Amex is offering $25 Credit When You Sign Up & Spend $25 or more in a single transaction by July 31, 2016. You must first enroll for a new Serve account, verify your email address, activate the new card, add money and spend $25+ to redeem this offer. Unfortunately this is a targeted offer, the link references back to the generic landing page so there is no way of confirming if you are eligible unless you got the original email link. And there is no guarantee this will work for those who recently got their Amex Bluebird or Serve account shut down. Proceed with caution as this is a huge YMMV offer, but exactly what do you have to lose by applying?
Table of Contents
Serve $25 Credit When You Sign Up:
- Availability: You must first Sign Up for this targeted offer.
- Expiration: Enroll by 7/31/2016
- Promotion: Get a $25 statement credit when you spend a total of $25+ per single transaction with your new Serve account.
- Terms: Enrollment is limited. Offer valid for one time reward only. $25 bonus statement credit will be posted to your American Express Serve account promptly after your eligible purchase clears, but could take up to 30 days. Subaccount holders are not eligible to earn a credit. This offer is valid for new customers only. American Express Serve account must be active and in good standing to receive the offer. Not valid on OneVIP Serve card.
Get Serve $25 Statement Credit Bonus:
- Register: Log into Serve via Amex and apply for a new Serve account; verify your email address, activate the new card, and add funds.
- Buy: Using your Serve card, make a minimum purchase of $25+ in a single purchase during the promotional period.
- Receive: After you have completed the qualifying purchase you will get a $25 bonus statement credit posted to your American Express Serve account within 30 days.
An email for this new Serve offer was sent out to inform Amex for Target Prepaid Card account holders (NOT Redbird) that they are shuttering that program. I can only speculate that this is their attempt to turn those customers into Serve account holders. As I’ve explained above, the link within the targeted email defers to the generic landing site for Amex Serve so there is no way to certify you will receive the $25 bonus without the direct link. If you find you need a prepaid card account, this may be a viable option. See our full list Amex Offers!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).