For a limited time, Shaw’s is having a promotion where you can save $7 instantly when you purchase $75 or more in Visa Gift cards if you purchase before the expiration date of August 30th, 2016. To get this promotion, simply head to a local Shaw’s and purchase at least a $75 Visa Gift card. Although this might not seem like a lot of money, most of the time the activation fees are around $4.95 so you’ll basically purchase the gift card with no activation fee. This is a good promotion to take advantage of if you’re willing to use it to receive a credit card sign up bonus. Take advantage of this offer now!
Editor’s Note: Use this promotion to receive your Chase Freedom bonus. You can receive a $150 bonus when you spend $500 or more within the first 3 months!
Shaw’s Visa Card $7 Information:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Save $7 when you spend $75 or more on Visa Cards
- Expiration Date: 8/30/2016
- Requirements: You must spend at least $75 or more to receive your $7 discount.
- Terms and Conditions: Offer valid: 8/17/16-8/30/16. Gift Cards are subject to availability. See gift card for details, terms and conditions, and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are a property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. The Visa® Gift Card is issued by MetaBank®, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. MetaBank; Member FDIC. The Visa Gift Card is issued by Sunrise Banks, N.A.; St. Paul, MN 55103 pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Sunrise Banks, N.A.; Member FDIC. The Visa Gift Card may be used in the U.S.
Earn Shaw’s Visa Card $7 Promotion:
- Head to your Local Shaw’s with a copy/screenshot of this promotion before the expiration date of August 30th, 2016.
- Purchase at least $75 worth of Visa cards.
- You should then instantly receive the promotion of $7 off. If not, present them with the coupon.
The Math: This promotion isn’t too great unless you know how to utilize it. When you purchase a $75 visa card, the activation fee should be approximately $4.95. Here’s the math:
- Gift card + Activation fees: $79.95
- Promotion: – $7
- Total amount paid: $72.95
- Total Profit: $2.05
Obviously, this promotion by itself is not enough to be considered “Worth it” but you can do many things in order to get the most out of this promotion.
You can sign up for the Chase Freedom Credit card, and take advantage of their current sign up bonus. If you spend at least $500 within the first 3 months, you’ll receive a $150 bonus. This current promotion does not have a limit of how many times you can use it, so take advantage of it. I suggest purchasing these gift cards each separately and receiving the $7 discount for each of them. The math will go like this.
- Gift Card + Activation Fees $79.95
- Total amount paid + Discount: $72.95
- Total amount needed to be purchase to receive the $500 Minimum: 7 x $72.95 = 510.65
- Total Profit: $150 (Chase Freedom Sign Up Promotion) + $14.35 ( 7 Cards + $2.05 Profit) = $164.35
Take advantage of this promotion! Shaw’s is having a promotion where you can instantly earn a $7 rebate when you spend $75 if you purchase before the expiration date. If you’re looking to take advantage of this offer, make sure you purchase it with your Chase Freedom Card. For more Gift card bonuses, Check out our full list of Gift Cards Promotions! For more ways to Save Money, check out our full list.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.74% - 28.49%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Leave a Reply