Attention all SYWR members! Don’t you love getting cash back, especially when it’s from something as simple as filling up your tank? Now until Memorial Day, you can get $.50 CASHBACK points per gallon you buy with GasBuddy! But not only that, after Memorial Day, you will still be able to get $0.15 CASHBACK in points! All have you to do is simply sign up by March 25, 2018, and you’ll be on your way in receiving SYWR cash back in points for every gallon you spend using GasBuddy. Who doesn’t love free money? I know I surely do. This offer won’t last long, so be sure to take advantage before this promotion expires!
Shop Your Way Points Promotion:
- Learn More!
- $0.50 CASHBACK in points per gallon you spend with GasBuddy before Memorial Day
- $0.15 CASHBACK in points per gallon you spend with GasBuddy after Memorial Day
- Sign up by March 25, 2018
- $0.50 CASHBACK in points before Memorial Day, $0.15 CASHBACK in points after Memorial Day
- Availability: Exclusive Offer to Shop Your Way Rewards member who enroll by 3/25/18
- Terms & Conditions:
- Offer not combinable with any other offer and is not transferable.
- Limit one (1) offer per Shop Your Way® member account.
- Members using Pay with GasBuddy can spend up to $75 per day or $300 per week on gas.
Get $0.50 CASHBACK Points:
- Enroll as Shop Your Way Rewards member by March 25, 1018
- Visit the Shop Your Way Gas Buddy promotion page
- Start filling up your tank using GasBuddy
- Earn $0.50 CASHBACK in points per gallon you spend
Earning cash back is hard right? Wrong! With this Shop Your Way Rewards program, you can earn $0.50 CASHBACK in points for every gallon you spend using GasBuddy! All have you have to do is visit the promotion page and enroll as a SYWR member by March 25, 2018! After that, you’ll start to earn $0.50 CASHBACK in points per gallon you spend before Memorial Day, and $0.15 CASHBACK in points starting after Memorial Day. How convenient is it to earn points for something as simple as filling up your tank? It’s pretty neat, but it won’t last forever. Don’t waste time and enroll now! For more ways to Save Money, check out our full list.