*Expired – Company went out of business*
Did you love the idea of MoviePass but didn’t like the surge prices, black out times and more? Then be sure to check out Sinemia where you can choose monthly plans to watch 2D and 3D movies at any theater for one set price.
Currently, they are offering a Weekday Sale where plans start at $10.99 and to make things even better you can get $20 referral credit to use toward you monthly plan. Be sure to check our their family plans as well! Don’t miss out on their sale and get $20 off your plan! If you’re worried about not being able to use your monthly free movie, they’ve added a feature that makes all your unused passes roll over to the next month!
Table of Contents
Sinemia Refer A Friend Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: Free $20 Referral Credit
- Expiration: For a limited amount of time
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Must use referral link when signing up for an account to get the referral bonus.
Sinemia Movie Ticket Plans
- $29.99/month for Elite pass: 30 movie tickets a month in 3D or IMAX
- $19.99/month for Classic pass: 30 movie tickets a month in 2D only.
- $9.99/ month for all unlimited pass: 30 movie tickets a month in 2D only
Get $20 Referral Credit
- Head to the Sinemia Refer A Friend Promotion page
- Sign up for your account and sign up for a monthly plan
- Get your $20 referral credit!
Considering that movie tickets these days are $10+, check out Sinemia, a monthly plan where you can save on movies. Currently, they have a Weekday Sale and monthly plans start at $19.99. Additionally, you can get a $20 referral credit which you can use toward your monthly subscriptions. Simply sign up with our link above to save on your monthly plans. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.