It’s time to kiss old cable goodbye, because this is the way TV should be! Sling TV is a service that provided through Dish network that allows you to watch and browse TV through the internet. If you are tired of your current TV provider, than this is a great service that you’ll be interested in.
This service is always coming out with a ton of different promotions and deals that you can take advantage of. We have a ton of posts that highlights these deals, so we’ve decided to put them all into one post so you guys can conveniently find all of the best offers and deals!
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review
Table of Contents
What Is Sling TV?
Sling TV lets you stream your favorite live shows and on-demand entertainment, without the long-term contracts and hidden fees. Get the channels you want, top features like video replay, and the freedom to cancel easily online? all for a simple low price. Watch what you love, without the cable experience you hate. Plans starting at $20/mo. with no hidden fees. No long-term contracts. Easy online cancellation.
How Does it Work?
Sling is an internet TV service, meaning that it connects through your internet instead of your satellite. Similar to other services such as Netflix, Sling provides an accessible interface that allows you to pick from your favorite channels. They’re are varying tiers of packages that you can choose from, allowing you to pick whichever one suits your needs.
Sling is owned and operated by the DISH network. You don’t need a great satellite service to run this program, but you will need a good internet connection. You can run this service on almost any device, including mobile, traditional TV, & more!
Sling TV Tiers?
Sling TV offers it’s customers 3 different tiers to purchase from, allowing everyone to choose whatever option works best for them.
- Sling Orange ($25 per month): This service has 30 channels, including Disney channel, ESPN, Comedy Central, & more! However, this tier only supports one stream.
- Sling Blue ($25 per month): Has 45 channels, including Fox Sports, NBC, and National Geographic. You can get up to 3 streams with this tier.
- Sling Orange + Blue ($10 discount): You can buy both services and receive a discount. This bundle also includes broadcast extra.
You can add whatever channel bundles you like at any time for a low cost, making it flexible and easy to personalize.
Reasons to Get
- Cheap – Sling TV is great for anyone that is tired of spending a fortune on TV. With the basic tier starting at $25, you can save a ton from your monthly cable bill.
- No Extra Fees – Satellite TV and cable providers always have some trick up their sleeve to get you to pay extra fees. With Sling, you won’t have to wonder about how much your bill will add up to at the end of the day. It provides a constant stream of cheap fees that’s easy to pay off.
- No Contract – Unlike satellite and cable TV, this service doesn’t require any contract that locks you in for a year. It’s free to sign up for and free to exit, so if you want to try it out for a month, you can!
- Catch Up on a Show You Missed – Most channels include a 3 day replay feature. If you miss one of your favorite shows you can always check and see if you can watch it afterwards.
- Watch on Multiple Screens – It’s incredibly to watch Sling on any one of your devices. They have an app that’s easy to use across your devices, so you can watch your favorite shows anywhere you want.
As mentioned previously, SlingTV offers an app that allows you to watch anywhere, anytime, as long as you have internet connection. This app offers some great features:
- Access to more than 70,000 titles in the on-demand library
- Watch movies on-demand or rent new releases
- Record up to 50 hours when you add Cloud DVR for $5/month
- Access to your live TV channels
- Stream international content, with 18 languages to choose from
- Pause shows and continue from where you left off
SlingTV Device Deals
- See all Device Deals!
SlingTV Promotions, Deals, Discounts, & Offers
- Get Sling TV free for 7 days. See Deal
- Watch ESPN on Sling for 7 days. See Deal
- Watch Live TV Free for 7 days. See Deal
- Enjoy live soccer, cricket, and more international sports for only $10/mo. See Deal
- Free Roku Express when you prepay two months of Sling TV. See Deal
- Get free local channels with a HDTV Indoor Antenna when you prepay 2 months of Sling TV. See Deal
- Sling Hindi TV Only $45 for 3 Months. See Deal
- Watch Live Arabic TV. See Deal
- Watch Live Hindi TV. See Deal
- Watch Live International Sports on Sling TV. See Deal
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Learn More|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|
Sling TV is a great streaming service, especially when you consider all of these great deals and offers! If you want to find all of the great deals they have to offer, then make sure you check through our website to find even more great offers.
Let us know about your experience with Sling TV in the comment section below. If you finding more ways to save, see our section for more ways to save money online!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|