If you are a frequent traveler then you know hotels expenses feel good when you book a hotel stay at a discount. SPG Hot Escapes is helping you out by giving you up to 32% off on hotels in various regions of the world. Even better, if you’re a member, then get an extra 5% off for SPG members! Get affordable luxury hotel rooms in North America, Asia, South America, and others if you book by July 21, 2018. There are lots of hotels to choose from during the SPG Hot Escape promotion so take advantage while you can!
SPG Hot Escapes Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Up to 32% Off + Extra 5% Off For Members
- Expiration: Book by July 21, 2018
- Availability: Valid for stays over the next 6 weeks
- Terms & Conditions: Subject to availability. Different exclusion and terms may apply or different properties.
Get Up to 32% Off Hotel Stays:
- Sign up to become a SPG member and navigate to SPG Hot Escape promotion page.
- Browse through the discounted hotels list and choose a listing that works for you up to a 32% discount. If you’re an SPG member, enjoy an additional 5% off!
- Book by July 21, 2018 for a qualifying stay within the next 6 weeks and enjoy!
Get luxury hotel rooms at an affordable price when you take advantage of SPG Hot Escapes Promotion. As a SPG member, you are eligible to receive up to 32% off on various hotel deals so if you plan on traveling then take advantage of this offer and do it now. If you’re an SPG member, you will receive an additional 5% off bookings. Some noteworthy ones include the Four Points, Sheraton, Westin, and more! For more tips and advice on how to Save Money, be sure to check out our full listings on ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.