One of the best hotels is providing one of the best deals on the market right now. Check out SPG’s Southeast Asia Promotion where you can save up to 30% at participating hotels in Bangkok. The longer you stay, the more you save! So plan a getaway trip right now! Bangkok is a beautiful city with featuring modern feats of engineering accompanied by historical architecture. You want to spend your money souvenirs, sightseeing, and food. The last thing you want to do is spending too much on hotel bills, which is why you need to take advantage of this SPG promotion!
SPG Southeast Asia Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Save up to 30% on hotels in Bangkok
- Expiration: Valid for booking made and completed by December 31, 2018
- Availability: participating properties only
- Terms & Conditions: Validity and terms are varied by properties. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and no refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
Get Up To 30% Off Hotel Stays:
- Navigate to SPG promotional page.
- Look for “Find & Book” box then click on “City/Area” and select Bangkok.
- Browse then book and complete stays at qualifying properties for up to 30% in savings!
Take a fun filled trip to Bangkok now and save money on hotel stays. SPG is offering an amazing deal featuring up to 30% off on stays booked and completed by December 31, 2018. Make sure to check the full list on various renown properties up for grabs. Consider signing up to become SPG members as they can save an additional 5%. Don’t forget to also check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply