I wrote extensively on Sprint SERO plan, here is a recap:
- Use this email email@example.com to sign up.
- The best plan is $30 a month for 500 anytime minutes.
- SERO comes with unlimited Sprint vision, unlimited Sprint mobile-to-mobile, unlimited Nights&Weekends after 7pm, and many many more features.
- Once you sign on, email them using ecare or call retention to get more perks such as free text messages or 6pm free, etc.
- Call retention to get up to 25% corporate discount, along with 15% loyalty discount on top of that.
- Do dropped calls to get $10 off each month on your bill, hence making your monthly bill with tax included to be around $20 a month.
- You can use the plan with certain phone to use it as a modem to your laptop, hence free internet everywhere you go.
- Once you get the phone, call #733 to get you and your friend a referral credit.
If you are thinking of signing on, now is a good time because you can get a $50 bonus. I think you might have to call in to sign up now. Once you are a customer, simply log into your account, then on top corner right Contact us –> contact by email.
Write them an email saying you got an offer code “SAVE50” and would like a $50 credit.
To get unlimited text, call 1-888-882-4030, hit *1, and tell them you are on SERO and would like the unlimited text for free.