Staples is offering a $100 physical gift card for only $85– limit 2 per order while supplies last only. You will get $15 off per $100 purchase of Staples physical gift card. I recommend to buy the maximum of two gift cards which include $1.99 Secure Tracking Fee in the gift card purchase price. This covers trackable shipping through the US Post Office, to ensure safe arrival. The gift card has no expiration dates.
Staples $100 Gift Card Deal:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Get a Staples $100 gift card for $85. No code necessary. Limit 2 per customer. Free shipping
- Expiration: 4/6/2016. Sale ends when supplies are depleted.
Those who shop or resell items from Staples, I suggest buying these Staples gift cards right away for maximum saving! The cash back portals don’t work on gift cards from Staples, but 15% off Staples along with using 5x with Chase Ink Plus is a great deal. You can also reseel these gift cards for close to 85% of their value, which means you can do this deal to earn the free UR points. See our full list of Gift Cards Deals today!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee