Starting today Sunday August 7th, Staples is offering No Purchase Fee on $200 Visa Gift Cards. The Visa gift cards can be purchased in-store only. People tend to grab these Visa gift cards quickly since you can earn 5% back using Chase Ink Card.
Visa Gift Cards are the ideal gifts to give friends or loved ones. You can treat the Visa gift card like cash and use it anywhere for everyday spending.
Staples No Purchase Fee Visa Gift Card
- Promotion: No purchase fee $200 Visa Gift Card
- Expiration: August 7th through 13th, 2022
- How to maximize this offer:
- Visit your local Staples. Locator.
- Purchase 5 of the $200 Visa gift card for maximum value.
- Pay no purchase (save $6.95 per card)
- Be sure to use a Chase Ink credit card to to get 5% back.
- Terms & Conditions: Limit 5 per customer. In store only.
(See Ad on Page 13)
Pro Tip: Check to see if Staples can be added “AMEX Offers” or “Chase Offers” program. You may be getting 10% back up to $50 statement credit back for shopping at Staples.
You want to buy five of these $200 Visa gift cards and pay with a Chase Ink Cash card. You’ll earn 5,000 Ultimate Rewards points since those cards earn five points per dollar at office supply stores. This is a great great return to save money if you’re planning on purchasing a Visa gift card.
Don’t forget to earn an additional $5 cashback if you link your payment card in the Payce app.