You can now receive a 20% transfer bonus when you transfer Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) points to American Airline miles. This bonus comes on top of the bonus 5,000 miles you receive when you transfer 20,000 points or more, allowing you to earn a total of 30,000 AA miles for only 20,000 Starpoints. The bonus promotional period runs through 8/31/2015, and there’s no limit to the number of times you can transfer points. To make the most of this offer you should only transfer 20,000 Starpoints at a time. Also keep in mind that you can transfer up to 79,999 of your Starpoints per transaction per program within a 24-hour period to the American Airlines AAdvantage program.
Starwood 20% Transfer Bonus to American Airlines:
- Sign Up Offer
- Expiration: 8/31/2015
- Bonus Offer: American Airlines is offering a 20% transfer bonus when you transfer SPG points to American Airline miles. In essence, you get 5,000 bonus miles whenever you transfer 20,000 SPG points or more.
- Requirement: You must have 20,000 SPG points in order to transfer for the 5K extra miles promotion
If you want to quickly earn Starpoints, you need to read the HMB review of the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card, which has a bonus offer of 25,000 points after you use the card to spend $3,000 within 3 months. Business owners should check out the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card for its 25,000 points bonus. Both cards have no annual fee for the first year! Take a look at our complete list of ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.