There are so many ongoing promotions with Starwoods Preferred Guest, so make sure to maximize your savings and the amount of points you can earn! Now through March 30, 2018, SPG is offering a Find Your Suit Spot promotion where you can get 10% off and 3,000 miles per stay across the Middle East and Africa. Simply head to the promotion page, find a participating SPG hotel and book to earn you points. Don’t miss out if you’re planning a vacation in the Middle East or Africa and book now to save!
SPG Find Your Suite Spot Promotion:
- Book Now!
- Promotion: 10% Off + 3,000 Miles Per Stay
- Expiration: March 30, 2018
- Availability: Starwoods Preferred Guest Members
- Terms & Conditions: Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) membership required to avail of this offer. Registration for the SPG program is free of charge and can be completed online at: www.spg.com/join. 3,000 Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay and will be awarded for room revenue only. Starpoints earned on other eligible charges will not be bonused.
Get 10% Off + 3,000 Miles:
- Head to the SPG Find Your Suite Spot Promotion Page
- Book your city and location
- Enter your SPG number
- Get 10% off + 3,000 points per stay
If you’re planning to visit the Middle East or Africa, make sure to book through the SPG Find Your Suite Spot Promotion page to get 10% off and earn 3,000 points per stay! Make sure to complete your stays by March 31, 2018 to earn your points and save. Start planning your spring vacation with Starwoods Preferred Guest today. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.