This is going to be a crazy deal. Reading from this fatwallet thread, I thought it was more funny than a deal. It’s a combination of buying gift cards at Krogers or another participating Supermarket, doing the AmEx spring fling promo, and going to Best Buy to get a free game.
The Long Version:
If you have a Krogers or Meijer in your area, you can simply use a credit card to buy $300 worth of gift cards and get a $30 bonus. You now use $100 of your Krogers gift card to purchase 4 of the $25 AmEx gift cards to do the Spring Fling promo. This is whereas you send in the rebates and receipt, and AmEx will send you $50 in Best Buy gift cards. You will now use the Best Buy gift cards along with this 12% coupon to get a game for free. Math: $30 stimulus bonus and $34 AmEx bonus = free Wii Game.
The Short Version:
- Buy $300 Kroger GC
- Buy 4 $25 AMEX GC (2 separate transactions)
- Mail in 2 AMEX rebates
- When you get your 2 Spring Fling $25 GC’s,
- Then go to BestBuy with coupon and get your free game.
The Picture Version:
Credit goes to: infamousmob and SpinControl
American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10000 bonus points = $100 gift card after first purchase.
- No annual fee for the first year – $125 Thereafter
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® bonus points after your first purchase with the card – redeemable for a $100 gift card!
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- The Membership Rewards® program – Earn 1 Membership Rewards® point for virtually every dollar you spend. You can redeem points for your choice of truly exceptional travel, shopping, and entertainment rewards.
- Gold Card Events – exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows, major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide.
- Global Assist® Plus Hotline and many more benefits included.
- Express Approval. Get a decision in less than 60 seconds.