In addition to blogging and working full-time, I’ve been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for the last 4 months. But you know what, that is not even the hard part. Anyone who is on a workout program will tell you that half the battle is eating right. If you want that lean, cut, muscular look, you must be eating the correct food. Not only that, you have to eat the right amount of food and 5 times a day. Believe me, it’s tough.
Here’s my plan:
- 7 A.M – Drink fat-free milk with two scoops of Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate
- 11 A.M – Box of Salad with tilapia fish, and two more scoops of Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate
- 3 pm – 6″ tuna sandwich from Subway with wheat bread, and water.
- 7 pm – Take NO Explode, Go to the gym, two scoops of Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate, and two scoops of Cell-Tech right after work out.
- 10 pm – 6″ Sub of the Day from Subway with wheat bread, and water
The above regiment might seem insane to you, but eating right must be your priority if you intend to meet your goals. To the readers who work out regularly, what is your eating habits?
As you can see, I go to Subway a lot. Subway doesn’t even have any coupons out there. Then I ran into this Subway AmEx promotion, whereas you can get a free $20 Pre-paid movie card when you buy $75 Subway gift card. You can get 3 maximum, hence $60 pre-paid movie card for $225 Subway gift card. Of course this would only make sense for people who are going to subway all the time like myself.
If you don’t go often, a better deal would be buy 3 – $25 subway gift card to get 3 – $10 prepaid movie card.